Column sort by file count problem - 9.0.0.7

If I switch from some other column sort ... such as name ... to my file count column, things look OK. I can toggle ascending/descending and the results are fine.
However, once I drill down on a sub-folder and then return/go up, the results are no longer sorted correctly by filecount and toggling on the column from ascending to descending does not seem to set things back correctly either.

I have to sort by another column first and then re-pick the filecount column to sort correctly.

I should also add that clicking the on the file count column while there was a problem appeared to act like sorting on the file name ... see attached.

Confirmed and reported to GPSoft.

I don't know if this is a similar thing, in my Vista DO9007 I sometimes work with a lot of files then I rename them in numerical order in DOpus.

then I might work in other partitions or shut down DOpus, but whatever, whwn I go back into that folder with the renamed files (1.jpg, 2.jpg etc) and they are not in sequence, all I have to do is click on the drive / partition title bar and they are sorted again - untill the next time.

[quote="Noddy"]I don't know if this is a similar thing, in my Vista DO9007 I sometimes work with a lot of files then I rename them in numerical order in DOpus.

then I might work in other partitions or shut down DOpus, but whatever, whwn I go back into that folder with the renamed files (1.jpg, 2.jpg etc) and they are not in sequence, all I have to do is click on the drive / partition title bar and they are sorted again - untill the next time.[/quote]
That sounds like something different. Next time it happens could you take a screenshot and post it here, and indicate where you click to reset it to what you expect?

It might be caused by a folder format or content type format which is overriding the default sort order but I'm not sure without seeing what happens.