Command to open folder in lister and bring lister to top

I've been studying Opus all day, and I learned a lot, but now I need to ask.

I want to create a button on a dock that will go a file or folder in the open lister and and then make that lister the active window and bring it to the top.

C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopusrt.exe /acmd Go D:\ goes to the correct location, but then I have to click on a taskbar button to make the window active.

C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopusrt.exe /acmd Go LastActiveLister makes the lister come to the front, but I haven't determined how to do both.

Can I do this?

Can the dock button run both commands? (One, then the other.)

Interesting idea. I tried it and, interestingly, "/acmd Go D:\ ExistingLister" (or "/cmd Go D:\ ExistingLister") will do what I want, but I have to click the dock icon twice! The first click changes the location and the second brings the window to the top.

I am using ObjectDock and Opus 10.5.1.0. I have just bought ObjectDock because it was so cheap, and it is fun to play with.

Maybe that's as good as I can do?

I may try to create an AutoHotKey script. I had one once that would use an existing Opus window if open.

Create a user defined command containing both lines (e.g. Go D:\ and Go lastactivelister), call it GoDonTop or whatever and you can run C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopusrt.exe /acmd GoDonTop from your dock.

Very Nice! Easily created. Works like a charm. You've exposed more power of the Opus to me!