I was using the stable branch before 1.8) and most things were working fine.
Then I tried to install 1.9.15 (latest in the "unstable" branch) and all of the sudden I don't see any icons / menu entries anymore for the CVS contextual menu!
Thinking it was a dll issue, I rebooted, uninstalled, made sure DO wasn't running, reinstalled, rebooted ... same thing: most of the CVS menu items are 2 or 3 pixels high, the submenu displays only some of the text (normal item heights in that case), other with 2 or 3 pixels height.
And no icons at all.
And of course, I checked in explorer, the menus look good there. So I'm wondering what the problem is.
For now I reverted back to the 1.8 branch and it works again.