Control Panel - Application not found

I am getting the following error when trying to open the Recycle bin or the Control Panel:

I already tried the registry fix from this thread: https://resource.dopus.com/t/control-panel-and-do-10/13616/20 which did not solve the issue.

Also, i tried to exclude Control Panel and Recycle Bin from the Explorer replacement which didn't solve the issue as well.

Win10 Enterprise 21H2
Directory Opus 12.30 x64

Is there still a problem if you turn off Explorer Replacement entirely?

Which method are you using to open Control Panel, and from where in Windows?

Have you tried reinstalling Opus over the top of itself, in case something has broken some of the registry settings etc.?

Also, make sure no compatibility settings are turned on, as those can cause Opus to use the wrong Explorer Replacement methods for your version of Windows:

Is there still a problem if you turn off Explorer Replacement entirely?

Yes, the title bar changes from dopus to explorer.exe

Which method are you using to open Control Panel, and from where in Windows?

Usually via search -> Control Panel, but same behavior via Dopus->Tools->Control Panel

Have you tried reinstalling Opus over the top of itself, in case something has broken some of the registry settings etc.?

I uninstalled it, but now i am facing the issue that i can't install anything because explorer.exe can't be found. After a reinstallation of Dopus, the issue persists.
/run a new task "explorer.exe" fixes it but i'm still unable to open Control Panel or recycle Bin

Also, make sure no compatibility settings are turned on, as those can cause Opus to use the wrong Explorer Replacement methods for your version of Windows:

Compatibility settings are not enabled

If the problem also happens with Explorer.exe, and Opus uninstalled, then it sounds like an issue outside of Opus.

You can try How to manually remove Explorer Replacement settings to make sure the Opus Explorer-Replacement registry settings are gone, but the uninstaller should have done that already. With Opus uninstalled and those removed, any issue you're still seeing launching Control Panel or Explorer.exe in general must be due to something else.