Controlling the path when opening a new lister

In my main lister, I have a button which opens a new lister with a large viewer pane. The command executed is:

prefs LAYOUT=Viewer 

When this button is clicked, the main lister stays open, and the Viewer layout is opened as expected, but the path displayed is the one which was on display when the layout was saved.

How can I modify the command so that the path displayed is the one currently being displayed in my main lister?

Go CURRENT LAYOUT=Viewer

[quote="jon"]Go CURRENT LAYOUT=Viewer[/quote]Hello Jon...

I tried that, but it opens my Viewer layout on the wrong monitor.

I have a twin monitor setup, and I have set the Viewer layout to open on the left-hand monitor, while my main layout remains open on the right-hand monitor. This works fine when I use prefs LAYOUT=Viewer the only problem being not getting my choice of the 'current' folder, but when I use Go CURRENT LAYOUT=Viewerthe Viewer layout opens the 'current' folder, but insists on opening on the right-hand monitor.

I assumed the error was mine, but I suppose it just might be a bug.

I have submitted a support request.

Have you configured the layout to Open layout relative to the monitor the mouse is currently on ?

[quote="steve"]Have you configured the layout to Open layout relative to the monitor the mouse is currently on ?[/quote]Hello Steve...

No, I have that turned off. I design all of my layouts to open on specific monitors, left or right, and generally it works fine. As you see above, it is only when the Viewer layout is invoked by go CURRENT LAYOUT=Viewer that I have a problem.

When I open it using the Settings->Lister Layouts menu dropdown it works fine too. I just cannot get it to open with my 'current' folder that way either.

Just had a chance to play with this and it fails to open the layout on the correct monitor.

Certainly seems to be a bug to me.

[quote="steve"]Just had a chance to play with this and it fails to open the layout on the correct monitor.

Certainly seems to be a bug to me.[/quote]Thanks for the confirmation, Steve.