Copy DUPLICATE FILE button has stopped working

I have a button with the commandCopy DUPLICATE FILE AS * WHENEXISTS=askwhich gets occasional use. It is described as

Copy selected file in same folder, and rename

I don't know when it stopped working, but I can say that it no longer works in either of my Vista and XP systems. It just does nothing.

I'd appreciate it if someone could give it a try and advise whether it works for them. I can confirm that it definitely did work originally.

Hello bspeight,
It's working fine here on Vista32.

Hmmm... I don't know what could be wrong.
Perhaps try to make a new button of the same command ?

Works for me on XP also. This is my preferences for the copying menu:

The command...

Copy DUPLICATE FILE AS * WHENEXISTS=ask...doesn't make much sense to me so I'm not too surprised if it isn't working consistently.

If you want to create duplicate files in the same folder then the standard command (right-click action on the Rename button by default) is just...

Copy DUPLICATE

To bspeight,

I don't know if this is relevant, but see [Apparent problem with Copy command in 9.1.1.8)

[quote="rcoleman1943"]To bspeight,

I don't know if this is relevant, but see [Apparent problem with Copy command in 9.1.1.8)[/quote]Thanks everyone. That was the answer. I have installed the newer version of DOpus, and it is working again, but...

[quote="leo"]If you want to create duplicate files in the same folder then the standard command (right-click action on the Rename button by default) is just...

Copy DUPLICATE[/quote]is an even better solution.