Copy file path of item inside junction without resolving it?

I've been trying to find a way to copy a file's path when that file is located inside a junction, without resolving the path to its actual location. Is this possible?

E.g. JunctionDir > File

Right-clicking JunctionDir and Clipboard COPYNAMES will copy the path of the junction: C:\JunctionDir.
However, right-clicking File and copying will copy the path C:\Folder\JunctionDir\Points\To\File.

Ideally I could just copy C:\JunctionDir\File as the path, but the various clipboard values I've tried, always resolve to the actual location.

I can hold Shift and right-click File to access Windows' Copy as path menu option (which does what I want), however it'd be convenient not to always have to do so. Maybe there's a way to add this menu option to Opus' context menu?

Thanks!

- Directory Opus v12.23.4 Beta x64 Build 7769
- Windows 10 v20H2 OS Build 19042.928

If you only need it for single items (not multiple items in a list), this should work:

@nofilenamequoting
Clipboard SET {filepath$|noterm}

For multiple items, scripting can do it (scripts are given the paths as-is, unless they explicitly resolve them), and there's a helper for setting the clipboard text as well.

The resolving of the junction path is actually done by the context menu code, not the "copy to clipboard" function. If you use the command in the Edit menu rather than on the context menu it will copy the original junction path.