Copy from find results including parent folder structure

Scenario:
I would like to know if Directory Opus can do this function. This question pertains to the following directory structure C:\music\band\album or C:\Music\Midnight Oil\1984 - Red Sails In The Sunset

Let's say I do a search of C:\Music in Opus on the left side for all folders with the word Red in the title and it gives me list of all the sub-folder titles that match Red. I then want to copy all of those folders from the search to another drive (let's say F:) which is open on the right side of Opus but I want to it copy with the entire directory structure. So instead of just the folder 1984 - Red Sails In The Sunset being copied to the F: drive, I want it to copy \Music\Midnight Oil\1984 - Red Sails In The Sunset to the F: drive.

Can Directory Opus do this?

Thanks in advance

There are a few ways to do that.

The easiest is probably to make a button which will copy things from drive to drive keeping their full paths relative to the drive root.

The "noroot" path modifier is designed for this type of thing: gpsoft.com.au/help/opus11/in ... _paths.htm

When I have a moment I'll try to write up an example, since this could be useful to have in the buttons forum area. But to quickly answer your question, yes it is definitely possible.

Hi @all,

is this still the (only) way to do?

What I'm trying to do is to copy a Finder showing certain Find Results somewhere else -- including the folder structure of the Find Results. In my case, I'm trying to copy all files "younger than X days" including their folder structure.

Or alternatively, is it possible to perform a synchronization between a Finder with Find Results and another folder?
(in order to determine to what extent the Find Results are present in that other folder as well)

Many thanks for advice.

Edit -- I managed to do it using Flat View.