Copy progress dialogs flashing / unresponsive

the popup windows are rapidly flashing and trying to take the top spot , then opus hangs. it comes back after a while but begins again to flash .... i dont know which version it started though , but was recently (before 12.26) ..

edit: an when you start any exe from opus (double click in folder) while you had this timer problem before they all hang and crash .... since i have been using opus since 2012 or so i know this didnt happen before ..

What have you installed or updated recently?

Any tools which change how other windows are arranged or look?

autohotkey maybe .. ill end the autohotkeyscripts and test it later

If you can make some process snapshots during any periods of freezing or find automatic snapshots from actual crashes, send them to us and we can often tell you what's causing it from those as well.

Tools which mess around with other program's windows are often confused by our progress dialogs, probably due to the number of threads involved or the way we handle z-order, so it's probably one of causing the problem, but the snapshots will hopefully reveal if that's the case or something else.

Problems launching executables could also be due to antivirus, and might be a separate issue (or could be the same underlying problem, too).