Cosmetic suggestions

First of all, compliments for this great program. :slight_smile:

I have three little request about Directory Opus;

1- The new tab folder feature is very useful but the active tab color is too similar than inactive one.
I didn't found any tab color option in the preferences section for change that.

2- Add a light graygrid in the panel files lister.

3- Replace the dafault icons or make as second "skin" with the XP icons posted in this forum, because are very modern and XP styled.

Regards.

Hi, for the first... I had also requested that the Folder Tabs be enhanced a little to make the 'active' tab color more distinguishable from the non-active tabs... it's tough to tell them apart :frowning:. I would GREATLY appreciate such a visual enhancement.

• For the second one, not sure what you mean by 'panel files lister'. It's possible you can do somethign sort of like this already? Have you looked at anything in Settings->Preferences...->Display->Options &/or Images tabs?

• For the third, you should be able to modify all of your icons easily and then save your settings if you ever re-install. Since the XP style icons don't look good on all win versions and vid card settings, they probably wouldn't want to change the 'defaults'.

[quote]
steje wrote:

• For the second one, not sure what you mean by 'panel files lister'. It's possible you can do somethign sort of like this already? Have you looked at anything in Settings->Preferences...->Display->Options &/or Images tabs?

• For the third, you should be able to modify all of your icons easily and then save your settings if you ever re-install. Since the XP style icons don't look good on all win versions and vid card settings, they probably wouldn't want to change the 'defaults'.[/quote]

Hi steje, I suggest a grid for divide each file show in the list window (like in other file managers).

I know the way for change the icons manually but the work is too long and complicate for me.

Thanks for reply.