Crash when right-clicking RAR file

Allow me to address your comments:

*Have you spoken to Google yet, since it seems to be their component that was crashing? How helpful were they?
Actually I have NOT contacted Google, I stopped using their product.

• (We do that for a few which have had problems reported consistently for a long time without updates/fixes from the vendors, but it's rare for it to be needed.)
    Define "long time". Apparently you will actually do something for the consumer after a "long time".

*Where a problem affects Opus, we do our best to help you track down the cause.
In my case Your Best was to send me a link to do my own troubleshooting, which did NOT help.

*This was in your reply on July 24. "What is the exact nature of the crash? There have been three different descriptions, and the details influence the best direction(s) to look in:"
This was in my update on July 21: So it appears that whenever I try a "right-click" operation of any kind I am getting this error... Not sure why you didn't understand that comment.

*On July 23 I updated: I have done a complete remove and reinstall of DOPUS, and still have these errors. Can anyone help?
And of course this was the VERY HELPFUL reply; Did you try any of the suggestions in the FAQ? Uninstall/reinstall wasn't one of them,

And FINALLY I have asked SEVERAL times if you've updated your "Crash, exit or high CPU when right-clicking certain files" link to help YOUR customers, and of course your Very Helpful response has been, oh that's right NO RESPONSE.

So far you're the only one reporting this crash. I have Google Drive on my machine and it doesn't crash. We aren't going to update a FAQ based on one person's experiences with a third-party product.

You say the link to how to do trouble-shooting didn't help, so again I ask, given that we don't have access to your machine, what more should we have done?

Google Drive is NOT the issue, it is Google's replacement, Backup and Sync. You seem to have a problem understanding the written word...
Are you running "Google Backup and Sync" with DOPUS 11.19 and Windows 10 Pro Build 1703?
I would also submit that the average user won't know what the issue is, and may have experienced your version of Tech Support, and decided to live with the problem.

And to answer your question, What More Should We Have Done? Show a little more interest, get involved, don't just send a link to a user, and leave it at that...

Possibly because the details keep changing. From your email:

We are interested in solving Opus problems, and provide as much detail as we can on how to track down problems and determine the causes. There is no magic wand we could wave which would have identified Google's software as the fault when DebugView is also broken on your machine.

Once the cause is found to be outside of Opus, we have no power to fix it and no more involvement or responsibility other than keeping an eye out for more reports in case there is a pattern that warrants blocking things or mentioning them in tbe guides. (Cloud storage apps are already mentioned in at least some of the crash guides as things to be suspicious of, by their nature.)

If you want Google's software fixed, talk to Googlez not us.