Crash with custom Buttons and Clipboard Paste Functions

Hi, I'm having a problem with my custom buttons. It seems that ever since I updated to 9.1.3.0, and now to 9.5.0.0, my custom buttons that have clipboard paste functions in them always cause Dopus to crash when pasting.

It works fine copying with a custom button, and manually pasting the text with control-v works fine, but when I use the Clipboard PASTE function, I get this error:

Here is one of the buttons that causes it to crash:

Is this a bug that needs to be fixed, or is this just something wrong in my setup that just worked until I updated Opus?

Just tried your button and it seems to be fine the first time you use it in a new lister. It's subsequent uses which cause the crash. It doesn't seem related to the CLIPBOARD paste function as that's not in your RMB function and that crashed too - the second time it's used.

Report it to GPSoftware.

I think it's the same problem as [Button to select same files crashes DOpus)

It has probably something to do with the combination dopusrt and select...

It does seem like the dopusrt command was what was causing the problem, because I just changed it from dopusrt /cmd Select NONE to just Select NONE the crashes stopped and the button works as it did in versions prior to 9.1.3.0.

Also, that thread you pointed out was helpful. Since a lot of other people are having that problem, at least I know that it wasn't something I did to mess things up :laughing:

I'll report the bug to gpsoft, even though it looks like other people already have done that.

Thanks steve and Christiaan for the help. :slight_smile: