Crashes when connecting to UNC drive with pwd

Directory Opus Pro 11.8 Build 5431 x64
OS 6.1 (B:7601 P:2 T:1) SP 1.0 "Service Pack 1"

I have an external USB drive connected to a Netgear WiFi extender. I have been able to connect to this from DOPUS without difficulty when there was no password security applied to the USB drive in the router's settings. However, once I applied write protection/password security, DOPUS is crashing after the login request each time I try to connect to the drive. That is, it gives me a password dialog, I enter the correct information, then it crashes. This is repeatable.

Please try with Windows Explorer to see if it is also affected.

Please also update to the latest version of Opus to confirm it is still affected.

If the latest version still has the problem, it should create a crash dump which you can send to us as long as you have linked your forum account (details in my signature).

I appear to have bypassed the problem by using Net Use to establish credentials, hence the issue no longer arises. Still on 11.8 just for now. I'd be happy to send a crash dump if one still exists but I don't see where to find one. Not in/below install folder, not documented in help, not an option on the app's Help submenu.

Please see the FAQ for information on how to locate it.

Ok. There's no DOPUS minidump subfolder in %TEMP% so I presume it was deleted on a reboot or some such. I'll upload one if it recurs but seems unlikely.