Crashes with sounds are enabled

hi,
i noticed that when i had sounds activated dopus crashed sometimes.
I assume that it has to do with the Navigation click sound. It always crashed when i was switching folders and mostly when i was switching fast or the disk was in standby mode (it started spinning after the crash).
Now that i switched sounds off it hardly crashes at all.

[ul][li]Try the steps in this FAQ: Crash, exit or high CPU when viewing a certain directory. Opus should not be crashing at all when you change folders so if it still is that indicates there is still a problem (usually caused by a shell extension and/or particular files in the folder which confuse some piece of code in Opus itself or in a plugin/extension). The FAQ explains how to track it down.

[/li]
[li]Also make sure your sound, motherboard and hdd-controller drivers (which may all be part of the same bundle, or may not, depending on hardware) are up-to-date.

[/li]
[li]If you were using a custom sound for the event (not the default navigation click.wav that comes with Windows), it might be worth checking if it still happens with the default sound, in case the crashing was due to the sound file triggering a crash in the decoder (which could involve audio codecs, too...)[/li][/ul]

thanks,

it had nothing to do with the content of a folder/ it could happen in every folder and it doesn't crash anymore when sound is off.
i was using the default click sound so it must have to do with the audio driver or the audio playback routine.

I suspected that it happened because the disks weren't ready (it can take ~30 seconds until all disks power up after each other in worst case) and when i change the location again before the first sound even starts to play. I switched it back on again but now it seems to work without a crashing yet.