Crashing when deleting file

I interrupted the copy of a large file(36GB) from a hard disk to a sandisk 128GB thumb drive. When I tried to delete the partial copy with DO, DO crashed. I did it with file explorer with no problem. DO also crashes when clicking on files in mapped drives that have been deleted by other systems. Seems like it is not able to keep up with what is there or no longer there.

Running DO 11 in windows 8.1. Less problems with DO11 in Windows 7. Thumb drive was formatted with the Sandisk formatting utility.

I see a lot of similar posts, when is a update coming?

If the process is crashing (as in the whole program closes with a crash dialog or similar) then there will usually be a crash dump created. This page has details on how to find them: [Crash dumps for bug reports)

Please zip and email any crash dumps that match the date and time of related crashes and we will see of they indicate which component is crashing and how it can be solved on our end or yours, depending on what the cause turns out to be. You can email the dumps to leo@gpsoft.com.au

I'm not aware of any other threads about crashes after deletion, so if you could link to some of those it may also help us build a better picture of what is happening.