Create shortcut to FTP site

Your program is awesome, I particularly love the shortcut feature, unfortunately it does not work with FTP sites, what am I doing wrong, please see the following 12 second video:

I don't know why the method you're using isn't working, but what if you drag the world icon that's to the left of FTP in the address/breadcrumb bar?

What are you dragging to what there? It's not clear from the video.

Edit: Also - Do you want to create a toolbar button that goes to an FTP site, or create some other kind of shortcut to or on the FTP site? Or another aim?

Okay, I guess my video was not clear as it should've been, please see this improvement which should make what I wanted to do crystal clear, create a toolbar button or some other kind of shortcut to an FTP site:

To make a button or menu item which goes to an individual FTP Address Book entry, create one which runs this command (assuming the site entry is named Box in the address book):

Go FTPSITE "Box"

You can also add the whole list of FTP bookmarks using a command like this (which is from the default toolbars' FTP menu):

Go FTPSITELIST FTPSITEICONS

You can also add just a single branch of the bookmarks if you want to only show some sites on your toolbar or menu:

Go FTPSITELIST="My Bookmark Branch" FTPSITEICONS

Super helpful response, thank you for that!