Cursor navigation

Hi,

Another problem, since the update to v10, cursor navigation was dumbed down.

Before, pressing the right arrow would navigate a full page down, left arrow would navigate a full page up.
Now, both these options are gone, and they do exactly the same as the up/down arrows.

How can I get these settings back please ?

Searching the settings panel for navig , cursor or arrow brings up nothing.

Which view mode do you mean? Left/right scrolls left and right in most modes.

Please remember most people use Details mode; if you're reporting a problem with any other mode, mention it.

Okay, I've tried the various view modes and see a problem with List mode and also Tiles mode if you enable the vertical option. I've reported it.

Thanks, and sorry, I was using my default List view.

Hi, I've same problem. Left/Right arrows in List View go up/down, cursor don't go to left/right columns in the list.
Is it a bug?
Thank you

Same with my DO copy and list view - I'd appreciate if arrows moved cursor between columns, not up/down similar to PgUp/PgDown. Let's just get back to the DO9 version of arrows usage :wink:

Ooops - it looks it has been already corrected in the 10.0.0.1 beta, but I haven't installed any further 10 betas yet...

The problem still exists in version 10.0.0.0.4137 .x64 (dated 4/30/2011 12:32:45 PM). I hope it can be fixed in the next minor update.

It's already fixed, download the beta version. Link is in my sig.

Confirm! I use beta 10.0.0.2 and this nag is gone! :slight_smile: