Custom context menu entry does not show in DOpus

Hi,

I customized the context menu of explorer by adding a "Open Powershell here (Admin)". It shows up in Windows file explorer but it doesn't show up in DOpus. I did the modifications in the registry (like in the last two screenshots - I also did this for the "File" reg key and for the "Directory\Background" reg key)

Thanks,
W@ng

Probably because you've called the verb RunAs (I'm guessing that's a hack to make Explorer run it elevated?)

You can edit the Opus context menu via Settings > Customize Toolbars > Context Menus > Lister Context. (In that, you'll see a placeholder item which inserts the registry values you're looking at, or most of them at least...)

The Opus command for opening PowerShell elevated can be found in the default Tools menu, and is:

CLI DOSPROMPT=admin,powershell

If you add that to the Lister Context menu it should do what you want.