Custom Marking of files/folders

I need to somehow mark some file/folders by colour highlighting them and/or changing font colour.

Much like with what's happening with hidden/system folders.

I need to do that so i wont forget to do certain tasks(move,synchronize,clean etc).

For folders you can use Opus's Folder Colours feature: [Set File & Folder Colors/Labels via Context Menu)

If you need to do files as well then I'd use descriptions (File->File Commands->Set Description) to make a note of them which will appear in the Description column. Descriptions can be used on both files and folders.

That is exactly what i wanted,but how come it doesnt work on files as well?Ok i'll try the description and see if its any helpful for my purposes but i really hoped i could apply colouring on files as well.

Thanks.

One more thing.Is it possible to arragne folders on acertain path based on their highlighted status?That would be helpful as well,if highlight serves a purpose.

Not that I know of.

[quote="therock003"]Thow come it doesnt work on files as well... i really hoped i could apply colouring on files as well.
Thanks.[/quote]
I also want to change the colour of hidden files.

I'm a tad surprised that nobbody else misses it.
Is this still the case in DOpus 9? (I've tried to find a setting that would do it to no avail)