Customize Rename Context Menu?

Is it possible to customize the context menu that pops up when you right click while renaming a file. I would like to be able to select some text in a filename and right click and be able to click a context menu item that copies that text and makes a directory from the text i just copied.

I'm not sure which context menu you mean. Which type of rename (inline, or via a dialog window?) and where are you right-clicking? Post a screenshot if you like.

The command CreateFolder FROMCLIPBOARD will create a new folder and name it using whatever text is in the clipboard. You can add that command to any customizable toolbar or context menu.

The inline rename context menu, here's a screenshot. I can't see a way to add to this context menu.

You can't customize that menu. It's the standard edit-control menu which you'll see if you right-click any edit control in any program.

But you could add an item to the menu that appears when you right-click on an empty part of the file list. (You'd still need to press Ctrl-C to get the text into the clipboard, though.)

Yeah, i didn't think you could customize that menu since i couldn't see a way. The other menu you mentioned isn't faster since it's faster to just use the toolbar button i have to make a folder from clipboard contents.
Thanks for reply.