D_Opus in the Context Menus

First, I'd like to go on record as one who really likes DOpus 9... seemingly a lot more user-intuitive...

When I set Opus as the default (Preferences/Launching Opus/Explorer Replacement) Opus adds a "Open In Directory Opus" to folder context menus, but the "Open" still uses explorer, but on shortcuts, all operations seem to use Opus.

Am I right here? Or is it more able to be fine-tuned than this?

And where would I set the type of lister for different types of files? So that, for instance, files would show in a tree-type of lister, where folders would just open in an explorer type "window-type" of lister?

Regards,
Chuck Billow

Opus adds the Open In Directory Opus item and, if in Explorer Replacement mode, makes it the default. The Open action is left alone but no longer the default, so double-clicks on folders open things in Opus (since double-clicks run the default action).

I'm not sure what you're asking for here. Do you want double-clicks on files (and not just folders) to open new Opus windows? It's possible but seems a bit of a strange thing to do so maybe I'm confused about what you're aiming for.

I'm sorry...

What I want to be able to do with a file (as opposed to a folder) is similar, I suppose to right-clicking on a folder and picking "Explore", so that rather than opening it (the file). It would open a tree reflecting the file's location... which is I have the option of when Explorer is the default -- Open (the file) and Explore (showing in effect the file location... which seems to be there for some file types, but not others.

Regards,
Chuck Billow

Add this command to the All Files and Folders context menu:

"C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopusrt.exe" /cmd Go PATH "%1"

Other settings should be as per the screenshot. Make sure the Type is set to Run an application so that the menu item works outside of Opus.

[quote="nudel"]Add this command to the All Files and Folders context menu:

"C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopusrt.exe" /cmd Go PATH "%1"

Other settings should be as per the screenshot. Make sure the Type is set to Run an application so that the menu item works outside of Opus.[/quote]

Thanks Nudel.

Regards,
Chuck Billow