Definition of keyboard shortcuts

I'm using DO 11 beta.

Have one simple question. To better understand what I mean see the image with the question.

No, it doesn't seem so, but it would make sense. Now we can address that field by pushing F4, but that's all. I think, the natural key from there on would
be the "arrow down" key to open the whole dropdown menu.

F4 or Alt-D will focus on the field by default. (You can change that hotkey by editing the field.)

Pushing F4 again will expand the drop-down, since F4 is the standard key in Windows to expand the drop-down of the active control.

[quote="leo"]F4 or Alt-D will focus on the field by default. (You can change that hotkey by editing the field.)

Pushing F4 again will expand the drop-down, since F4 is the standard key in Windows to expand the drop-down of the active control.[/quote]

OK Thanks

The second F4, I didn't guess that one. I think, because this is a new area on DO 11 there is nothing about on the help file, at least I didn't find anything.

F4 expands drop-downs everywhere* in Windows. Try it in other apps or parts of Windows itself. We don't always document things that are part of standard Windows behaviour for all similar controls. e.g. We don't document that you can use shift-left/right to select text in edit controls either.

(*Except maybe in apps that have replaced the standard controls with their own custom versions, and haven't done their homework on replicating all the standard behaviours, which is probably quite a few.)

Good to know. I never heard about that before.