Dialog font in DOpus

DOpus dialog font, why not use the System UI font (Microsoft YaHei UI)?

Are you using Opus in English? When running in English we use Segoe UI as the dialog font but otherwise we use the MS Shell Dlg 2 "logical font" which should map to your system UI font.

i using dopus in chinese

i modify Registry

"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontSubstitutes"
"MS Shell Dlg" and "MS Shell Dlg 2" default "Tahoma"
chanage to
"MS Shell Dlg" and "MS Shell Dlg 2" to "Microsoft YaHei UI", But I can't adjust the font's default size.

What font is it using then? Can you post a screenshot to show what it looks like and what another dialog looks like to compare them?

"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontSubstitutes"
"MS Shell Dlg" and "MS Shell Dlg 2" default "Tahoma"
chanage to
"MS Shell Dlg" and "MS Shell Dlg 2" to "Microsoft YaHei UI"

Before the modify Registry

After the modify Registry

Please understand that doesn't mean anything to me. We don't read Chinese or know what the font should look like. You'll need to provide more information.

You can add a dialog font option to the color and font options so that users can modify the dialog font themselves.

Your font is quite strange. In fact, the fonts of Opus are very beautiful, which is one of the reasons why I really like Opus. In addition, the font can be set.

Did you join the shortcut? Many fonts are underlined and try to replace them with standard fonts.