Dialog tracker

I switched from ExplorerPlus to Opus and haven't regretted it, except when I was setting up a replacement machine yesterday. I use the Dialog Tracker from ExplorerPlus and had to end up installing that program just to get that feature. Any chance that Opus can get this functionality in the future? Or is there another program out there (freebie hopefully) that does the same thing as Dialog Tracker to supplement Opus?

Could you explain what the Dialog Tracker in ExplorerPlus does for those of us who haven't used it?

I'm sorry. On open/save dialog boxes, it puts extra buttons at the top of the caption for Folder Tracker, Files Tracker, and File Viewer (never used that one). It's just a most recently used list for Folders and Files that makes it easy to select when opening and saving. It doesn't work good in Office applications but there I use either the DOpus Favorites add-on or add to the My Places toolbar on the left side for favorite folders.

Hope that was clear.

PowerDesk has that feature also.

blurb from thier website:

Dialog Helper - Enhances Open dialog boxes and Save dialog boxes by adding a list selections for previously opened files and previously opened folders. It also provides a file viewer pane that supports over 150 file formats. Dialog helper further allows the resizing of these dialogs that are often fixed in size.

It is availabel in their free PowerDesk 6 download.
I would love to see at least some of these features in Dopus. Glad to see I am not the only one.

I believe there are freeware utilities that do that. Personally, I do it using Powerpro. I heartily recommend Powerpro but not if all you want is this feature.