Directory Opus 11.13 error after installation

after installation Directory Opus 11.13 Double-click on the desktop does not work
dopusrt.exe even manually run
tried 11.13.1 (Beta) program does not start if Double-click on the desktop
Maybe the problem because it did Directory Opus 11 Universal Installer

11.10 operating normally,if it is not removed and put 11.13 Double-click on the desktop working

Did you reboot when prompted to at the end of the installation?

If you have not rebooted yet after an update, desktop double-click (and some other things) will not work.

No Do not restart.
Thank you.
Try reinstalling the program.

[quote="leo"]Did you reboot when prompted to at the end of the installation?

If you have not rebooted yet after an update, desktop double-click (and some other things) will not work.[/quote]

Reinstalled the program, Rebooted.
program (Directory Opus 11.13) does not start if Double-click on the desktop.

Installed 11.10 again,then 11.13 Double-click on the desktop working

With version 11.13 something wrong

I've checked 11.13 on Windows XP and desktop double-click is still working fine on my test machine.

What is Preferences / Launching Opus / From the Desktop set to for you, when looking at 11.13?

[quote="leo"]I've checked 11.13 on Windows XP and desktop double-click is still working fine on my test machine.

What is Preferences / Launching Opus / From the Desktop set to for you, when looking at 11.13?[/quote]
Strangely I have twice been rearranged.
In the settings the default is:

When put ago 11.10 everything works.Remove 11.10 and put 11.13 (also 11.13.1 (Beta)) Double-click on the desktop does not work

It's possible you have an anti-virus or similar program which is blocking the newer version of dopusrt.exe from running, because it is paranoid about a newer version of the .exe that isn't "well known" enough yet according to its database.

With 11.13 running, do you have both dopus.exe and dopusrt.exe running in your Task Manager process list, or only dopus.exe?

Anti blokiruet.Ya not even tried to disable it.
On the shortcut on the desktop program starts and runs normally.
But when you double-click anywhere on the desktop does not start the program.
In Task Manager only dopus.exe.
I do not have dopusrt.exe.
It is (dopusrt.exe) added, but is not running.
fs1.directupload.net/images/150415/enck6s3i.png
fs2.directupload.net/images/150415/dgyswq8z.png

Here is an archive with pictures.
The whole installation, the Task Manager.
rghost.ru/private/72tF7s9wG/c7f3 ... c84a4acde7

Looks like dopusrt.exe is set to run at startup, as it should be if desktop double-click is turned on, but something is either stopping it or killing it after it starts running.

I couldn't tell you what is doing it without having access to your PC. I'm not able to understand the anti-virus screenshots as unfortunately I do not know the langauge they are in.