Directory Opus 11 Upgrade -- Future Price Increase?

Hello,

Directory Opus 11 caught me at a very bad time.
I've been extremely busy with other projects.

I put it off until today.
Today I received another email from GP Soft encouraging me to upgrade and that generous discounts were still available.
OK, I give ... I upgraded, but I don't see any time free to really give it a serious look see until later this summer.
That's just how it is here.

Among my other pursuits,I've been resurrecting a free old trailer.
Redid the wiring with 4 conductor boat cable, shielded 3 and 2 conductor other stuff using several weatherpack connectors.
Had the 3 old rims blasted after determining that I could no longer purchase a replacement rim in that size. Just old spindles with non sealed bearings.
Cones and bearings OK. Three coats of epoxy primer, weather permitting, with some nasty hand sanding of runned paint. Had to gloss it out those blasted pits.
The interior rust is mostly filled and smooth with primer now. It's going to a high gloss automotive black now. Just happened to have a gallon, so I used some.
Hopefully .... they will now hold air properly !!
Have new tires, 205 70 R14 .

Had some welding done too ...
It should be a great dirt trailer in the end.
It was based on an ancient truck front axle, U shaped with welded pinions.
In hindsight, I should have put a 4 sale sign on it and bought a new one. :frowning:
Well, .....

Just how long can Dopus 10 users expect to receive a discounted price ?
And will the discount decrease over time before it eventually expires ?

Dave

I'm sure this has been answered from Jon somewhere, so while I don't have the authority I think I can answer.
Dopus 9 users were able to get a discount to version 10 for the three years that version 10 was the latest, so until version 11 came out.

I suspect that regardless of what version is current (11, 12...) or time since release. Registered users with a license to previous version (current -1) will always be able to update the current version at a discounted rate.