Directory Opus 12.18.2 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 12 update. If you are using Opus 11 or earlier then you should not install this beta unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12.
Changes since 12.18.1:
- Fixed a problem with Find where if you ran several finds in quick succession, it could seem like no results were returned.
- Fixed problem with Libraries in tree, where if a library sub-folder was selected when the tree opened, it would be inserted immediately under the library in the tree rather than in its correct member folder (assuming separate member folders is enabled).
- Fixed problem which caused function dialogs owned by the Lister (rather than a progress dialog) to be destroyed when the Lister was closed.
- Fixed crash introduced in 12.18 which could occur if new files were added to the folder while it was grouped and the last group was collapsed.
- Fix for crash triggered by certain JPEG EXIF data.
- Added some extra safety around the Lister being closed while a context menu is open. (Should be impossible, but could happen due to 3rd party menu extensions, perhaps.)