Directory Opus on high-res LCD displays

I use high-resolution LCD displays on laptops and desktops and would like to enlarge the entire Directory Opus window by scaling up all fonts and all buttons in all panels in one step. Is there such a control in preferences?

Not currently in one step, but everything you should need to change can be found in two places:

• Settings / Customize Toolbars / Toolbars (for the toolbar font sizes)
  • Settings / Preferences / Display / Colors and Fonts (for everything else)

The latest beta also includes high DPI versions of the small buttons at the top-right of various panels. (Their use is tied to the font size.)

Many thanks, I got the sizes where I wanted them.

If I may, as a very long time user, I would like to propose the addition of a single scaler to uniformly enlarge all elements of the lister window to account for the increase use of high-res LCD panels.

Otherwise, congratulations on creating an amazing program. I cannot imagine using Windows without Directory Opus. The productivity increase is tremendous (and tremendously appreciated.)

Something like that is planned.

Thanks for the feedback and comments!

The only time I use Explorer is to install Directory Opus. Microsoft should buy GP Software and learn from them how to make a proper file manager. Then again, MS might mess it up, so maybe not?

Heaven help us. I have seen some very useful utilities get swallowed up in the Microsoft maw, only to sink without trace. Anyone else here have fond memories of Onfolio?

[quote="leo"]The latest beta also includes high DPI versions of the small buttons at the top-right of various panels. (Their use is tied to the font size.)[/quote] How do I access these buttons?
I'm using version 11.10 (non Beta) and don't see these high dpi versions? I have an ASUS 13.3" Ultrabook with 2560 x 1440 resolution and finding the scaling for DOpus is terrible by default. I've been changing the various font sizes but even with the icon's set to large they are quite small. The down side is when I export to a USB drive DOpus appears ungainly large fonted on a normal pc screen.

Under Preferences / Display / Colors and Fonts, set the Pane borders font to larger sizes. There are 1x, 1.5x and 2x size icons which are selected automatically based on the font height.