Directory Opus SFTP/FTPS/FTPES file handlers

Directory Opus does not seem to have handlers for SFTP/FTPS/FTPES URLs.

So if I open Directory Opus and type in the address bar "sftp://server.domain:22/dir/" it opens another application.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to create these handlers somewhere? Is there a way I can make Directory Opus the default handler for these types of connections?

This would be extremely handy in my job, as I need to continually open SFTP connections for basic file operations.

Thanks!

Opus uses the ftp:// prefix for all the protocols. To specify the protocol type, the Quick Connect dialog can be used (or an entry in the FTP Address Book), accessible via the FTP menu.

Yep, I know that. So you need to use the quick connect every time. I can't just double click an sftp:// or ftpes:// link like most other clients. It's very frustrating when you need to switch between many of these each day. Is there anyway I could script this?

Also I have noticed that if I open two Directory Opus windows and I quick connect to one SFTP site in one window, then try to quick connect to the other SFTP in the other window, the second window loads in the first. There doesn't seem to be a way to connect to both.

I have also noticed that FTP URL's have a double backslash when it shouldn't. The URL is always "ftp://server.domain//folder/folder/" which I guess is okay, but doesn't quite make sense.

I really need a Windows explorer which can quickly browse SFTP folders for me easily, and these improvements would really fix up your FTP/SFTP support. It really does work quite well beyond that.