Directory Opus Zip Context -Menu: Add buttons

Hello,

is it possible to add some buttons to the Diretory Opus Zip context menu?

VL

I don't think you can, but you should be able to turn off the menu and then re-create it manually, and then add anything else that you want.

If you do decide to recreate them, you can use %2 in menu item labels to insert the selected file's name, excluding the extension. (Useful for menu items like Add To "%2.zip")

Hm, works, BUT the Dopus Zip Context changes wheter it's an ZIP-Archiv or not. And as far as I know there no option for a context menu like "display it for every file EXCEPT *.zip", or?

You're right, I don't think there's a way around that. You can add the Extract options so that they only show for Zip files, but there isn't a way, that I know of, to exclude the manually-created Add options from Zip files. (So you end up with options offering to add a zip to a zip.)

Probably best way to handle this would be for a feature enhancement to the File Type Groups that let us specify 'exclusion' members... so you could set up a group that contained something like . as well as !.zip or something along those lines...