Disable 'show results' with the 'find' command

here is my attempt at a workaround for the lack of 'virtual folders' or 'dynamic collections'. a button with the following function:

Find QUIET ADVANCED CLEAR RECURSE NAME FILTER current IN "C:...\etexts" COLLNAME current SHOWRESULTS=tab

it does exactly what i want (show all files in my e-texts folder with 'current' in the descript.ion file), except i would like to disable the 'show results' that takes over the lister. i see how to set it to a new window or tab, but not how to disable it completely. is it possible?

also, if anyone has ideas for how to manage refreshing a large amount of collections (based on description keywords or words) without having to make separate search filters and/or buttons for each one, i would love to hear it.

I don't know of any way to run the Find command without the results appearing somewhere. You could request the feature if it's something you need.

BTW, all of these threads in your quest to automate the Find command are very closely related. Please stick to using just one of the threads as that makes the process easier to follow for other people who may be interested in doing the same thing.