Discovered a small bug 13.4.6

When entering the MyDocuments directory from Quick Access
You will enter this directory D: \ Administrator \ Documents \ Directory Opus, and the system will prompt an error.
Actually, it should be this directory D: \ Administrator \ MyDocuments \ Directory Opus

Sounds like the wrong path is pinned. Unpin it and then pin the correct path.

As an aside, please see Formatting tips specific to the Opus forum for how to avoid issues with backslashes on the forum, so you don't have to put spaces in all your paths.

Can you tell me specifically where to modify it? As a new user of Directory Opus, I really can't find how to adjust it.

Same as in File Explorer. Right-click the folder in the tree and use the pin/unpin options.

That's how I handled it, but it still doesn't work. The address bar displays: Configuration File>Related Name, and anything that comes in from Quick Access is incorrect. C. The root directory of class D is correct. Is it related to the backup imported from another machine. But I have made all the modifications.

Could you post some screenshots to help us see/understand what's happening?

I'm done with it. The reason is that when I installed the machine, I modified the system folder and just re associated it. c: The Documents folder under.