Display all file attributes?

Hi, is it possible with DOpus to display ALL the file attributes which are listed on this msdn web page:

msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa365740(VS.85.aspx

Actually Dopus displays only 5 file attributes (a, h, r, e, c) in the detailed view.

Not in the attr column but Opus can indicate many of the other attributes in other ways. (e.g. The Type column will tell you if something is a junction which is what reparse point are usually used for.)

Which ones are you actually interested in?

In any of all the possible file attributes. Just now I am programming and was wondering why faAnyFile does not find some files independently from the "normal" file attributes shown in the DOpus attributes column. It would be handy if DOpus would display all the attributes, but so I have to resort to programmatically testing through all the single attributes.

You'd have to make a request to GPSoft OR... if you are "programming" it's probably something you could do yourself to add a shell/column extension to get Opus to show the additional attributes.

At any rate, the problem you're describing "seems" to be a somewhat long standing issue with various FindFirst/FindNext functions and faAnyFile against files that don't have any of the 'regular' file attrs set... There might be different function args you can use to accomodate the search for such files.

Writing a shell or column extension would be too time-consuming at the moment (actually I have a lot of things to do ...). Bust just now I'm writing a small utility to get also the extended attributes. I could post it at the DOpus resources site, if someone is interested.

Here is it: [url]GetExtendedFileAttributes]