DO11.19 Constant Crashing

This is getting impossible to deal with. Every time I turn around DO crashes. It's usually just clicking on a folder and DO just goes unresponsive. I have no idea where to even start with this. It's always been stable, now I'm actually considering just going back to File Explorer. When it gets that bad, the situation must be completely off the rails.

See screenshot of the Windows application log. Is there a DO log that I can look at to try to get a deeper insight into what's going on? Or more to the point, where do I even begin to get over this? I'm desperate and freaking out here! I rely on DO way too much apparently.

I'm on not on a preview build of Windows 10. Just the normal update channel, and Windows is up to date. Specifically, Windows 10 Pro Version 1511 OS Build 10586.420.

It's probably a shell extension something has installed.

Please try the suggestions in Crash, exit or high CPU usage when viewing certain directories first.

If there are crash dumps then you can zip & email them to leo@gpsoft.com.au and I'll take a look at what they show.