DO11: automatic tool bar keeps coming back

I looks like there is a small glitch with the automatic toolbars. The automatic setting for thumbnails keeps
coming back, turining on the "images" tool bar, even though i turned it off 3 or 4 times.

The same here. Disabling the option works as long as DOpus is running in the background. After completely closing and restarting it's back again.

Confirmed.

After saving the original file to Images1.dop I edited the file /dopusdata\Buttons\Images.dop with a text editor and deleted the whole content. This helps as a workaround until this annoying bug will be fixed. You shouldn't delete the file because DOpus will restore it as part of it's standard configuration.

Many Thanks for fixing this in DO11 Beta3. Confirmed working. :thumbsup:

I restored my backup of the default Images.dop and now it's not possible to set the images toolbar to appear with thumbnail view. I also tried this with the default config after reinstalling DO11 Beta3 on top of itself. After disabling the automatic toolbar "Images" for thumbnail view it's not possible to enable it again. After closing and reopening the settings window the setting shows "None" although the "On Top" button shows active.

Lol, confirmed.

I'm not seeing that.

What am I doing wrong?

For you it works!

Setting to "none" and restarting DO works. But after setting back to ANY other toolbar and restarting DO, it is set back to "none" here (while "none" is activated as the position-menu is selectable).

If you open /dopusdata/ConfigFiles/prefs.oxc, what does the <toolbars ...> section look like?

Here's mine:

<toolbars fdb="Leo - File Display" flags="0x538d" spacing="3,2"> <color base="none" gradient1="none" gradient2="none"> <custom officeframe="none" officegradient1="none" officegradient2="none" officegrip="none" officehot="none" officehot1="none" officehot2="none" officepush="none" officepush2="none" officetick="none" officetickhot="none" /> </color> <viewmodes> <mode mode="6" name="Images" set="no" type="0" /> </viewmodes> </toolbars>

I tried some combinations (change setting > result after restart):

Test 1: Setting a toolbar for each mode > mode thumbnail was saved.
Test 2: Removing all toolbars except thumbnail > saved.
Test 3: Adding some toolbars again > some removed, some activated.

So it's reproducable, but the result seems to be randomly.

Here's mine after set thumb to pictures and restarting DO:

<toolbars fdb="_Dateianzeige" flags="0x1a860b9d" spacing="2,2"> <color base="none" gradient1="none" gradient2="none"> <custom officeframe="none" officegradient1="none" officegradient2="none" officegrip="none" officehot="none" officehot1="none" officehot2="none" officepush="none" officepush2="none" officetick="none" officetickhot="none" /> </color> <viewmodes> <mode mode="6" name="Bilder" set="no" type="0" /> </viewmodes> </toolbars>

Also I don't need to restart DO, when applying prefs and restart prefs, again "none" is activated. BTW it's for all modes, not only thumbnail.

[quote]What am I doing wrong?[/quote]Try the german version. Only german users confirmed here having this issue.

I can confirm that. Changing the setting doesn't stick.

Confirmed in non-English.

This has been fixed for the next beta.

Fixed in beta4!