DO11: Improved SFTP performance?

Hi..

After a number of previous discussions on here from various people regarding the performance of SFTP within DOpus, I was wondering whether this is an area that is likely to be addressed in the forthcoming version 11 release?

I've personally had to switch from using DOpus as my "all singing, all dancing" file manager, both local and remote, to just my local file manager and a 3rd party FTP client for my SFTP connection needs. Don't get me wrong, having used DOpus from way back in the Amiga days (early v4 I believe I started with) there's simply nothing else I'd want to use as my day to day file manager, however, I would love to be able to drop the 3rd party FTP client and use DOpus for my SFTP connections. For myself personally, this could be the make or break for me upgrading to version 11 or not as currently, v10 is serving me nicely for everything else.

Any possible insight into this would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Cheers..

Ian

No, there haven't been many changes to SFTP in Opus 11. We have some ideas for the future but nothing at a stage where it's worth discussing yet, as plans can change.

Hi Leo..

Thanks for your speedy reply :slight_smile:

Fully understand that things change so that's fair enough. Will keep eyes open for any future thoughts / discussions.

Cheers..

Ian