DO11 Tab Groups and Folder Formats

Win 32 / DO11.1 beta 2

I'm experiencing issues using tab groups with established folder formats. I have 3 folders with custom path display formats:

1 - view as tiles, load custom toolbar
2 - view as tiles, load custom toolbar
3 - view as details, load custom toolbar

I have these added to one tab group. When I open the tab group via a button:

1. All the tabs load in details view. The tab group apparently ignores the set path display view format for the first two tabs.
  2. The first tab loaded fails to also load the associated toolbar. Only after I focus on another tab, then return to the first tab does the associated toolbar appear.

If I change the order of the tab group, the first tab still fails to load the associated toolbar unless I focus on another tab and return.

Button code:

<?xml version="1.0"?> <button backcol="none" display="both" textcol="none"> <label>Go TABGROUPLIST</label> <icon1>#DOpusBasic:flatviewgrouped</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Go TABGROUPLIST</instruction> </function> </button>
One would expect the tab group to (a) respect the set path display formats and (b) have the first tab immediately load the associated toolbar, correct?

Tab groups can override the formats in each tab. You may need to edit the format of each tab, via Preferences, to turn off each page of the folder format stored with the tab.

If I understand correctly, it's formats or tab groups, but not both?

Tab groups contain formats.

Got it, thanks!