DO12 - Rename Script: custom label bug?

While trying to greatly simplify the sample camelcase rename example to make it more useful, I came across several strange behaviors. On an atrocious WIFI connection for the past couple of days but thought I'd try to report at least one:

The label for a custom checkbox doesn't seem to be used if the checkbox is set to false.
If you check the checkbox, the correct label appears, and it stays there if you uncheck it again. If the rename panel is closed and reopened, the correct label still shows.

Overall though, these custom options are a delight to work with. At some stage I'm sure someone will request a tooltip for these options and other such enhancements to that great feature. :smiley:

It's used for CapitalizeFirstLetter on the very next line, so it doesn't look like that's what's happening.

Can we have the full rename preset with the problem code included?

If you check the checkbox, the correct label appears, and it stays there if you uncheck it again.

Fixed for 12.0.11 beta.

It turned out to affect all fields, the first time the script was refreshed after they were added. Refreshing again was what got the labels to appear. (They'd also appear when opening a new rename dialog.)

Works great now. Thanks! :thumbsup: