DOpus 10 - Disable quick filter for filter field?

Hi all,

currently I have two filter fields, one for files and one for directories. In DOpus 9 I could use them independently.
Since Opus 10, the new filter bar is automatically connected to the filter fields and I always have the same filter in all three filters no matter which one I used to enter anything. I could disable the connection by clicking on the filter field icon and disabling the quick filter option. I am pretty sure that this could be disabled in customize mode too, but I could not find the right option. Could anybody help out with the right key word?

Thanks,
Miran

See here: https://resource.dopus.com/t/legacy-faq-add-and-configure-filter-boxes/1314/1

Not really helpful, as the new filter bar was only introduced with the new DOpus 10, therefore there was no relevant option to avoid the connection between the new filter bar and the "old" filter fields in the past.

Any other ideas?

I'm not 100% sure what your problem is here, could you post a screenshot to illustrate it?

The filter bar is "connected" to the "local filter" mode in the old filter fields, but I don't know what you mean by "all three filters".

I have two filter fields on my toolbar:

File Filter Field

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<button display="label" field_type="filter" size="176">
	<label>Filter</label>
	<tip>Directly enter a wildcard pattern to filter files visible in the current Lister</tip>
	<template>files, realtime</template>
	<icon1>0</icon1>
	<function type="normal">
		<instruction>Set FILTER</instruction>
	</function>
</button>

Folder Filter Field

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<button display="label" field_type="filter" size="176">
	<label>Filter</label>
	<tip>Directly enter a wildcard pattern to filter folders visible in the current Lister</tip>
	<template>folders, realtime</template>
	<icon1>0</icon1>
	<function type="normal">
		<instruction>Set FILTER</instruction>
	</function>
</button>

With DOpus 10, no matter which of the filter fields I use, the new filter bar (bottom of the lister) opens up and the input is "synced" between my two filter fields on the toolbar and the new filter bar at the bottom of the lister.

The option "quick filter" is enabled by default:

If I manually disable this option the filter fields work separate again.

What I need is an option or parameter that I could add to the field that the "quick filter" option is disabled.

Somthing like:
"files, realtime, noquickfilter"

You can put that into the fields by going into Customize mode and editing the fields themselves (right-click, Edit) and putting that string into the Args field.

I know, but what is the right parameter to disable the quick filter option?
"noquickfilter" is not the real parameter, it was just a mock up to demonstrate what I am missing.

"noquick", "nolocal" or "noview" (they're all the same).

that's it, problem solved,
thanks.