DOpus copys slowly on smb3 multichannel network drives

Hi I just got a Synology NAS recently and setup the smb3 multichannel on it. So i expect that I can take the advantages of dual network cards on both of the NAS and the PC(win10)
I followed the instructions everywhere and setup the smb3 multichannel correctly.
before enabling it, the speed is just around 110MBps and it's almost takes full gigabyte bandwidth
however, when I use DOpus to copy from my PC to NAS, the speed is still 110MBps and I can monitor that each network card only read/write at 50 MBps.
but when i use the explorer.exe from Win10, I got 220 MBps in transferring and two network cards are running in full load.

So are there any settings in DOpus to utilize the multichannel feature?
thanks very much!

It's something we'll be adding support for in the future (via the high-level CopyFile/Ex API, the only thing that can actually take advantage of those features).

At the moment, you could use this as a workaround:

Note that almost nothing will be able to use multichannel mode other than file managers which use that API. Programs that load and save or stream files off the drive will not get the speed increase. It's a very half-baked feature, since the Windows team did not bother implementing it at the right level so that it would work with all file access rather than just one specific and limited API (that's only good for copying a whole file from one place to another, not loading some or all of a file into memory). Using a single faster connection is always best.