Dopus crashes on me

Hi

I have a mapped networkdrive with where I store my web-development files, each of my projects in a folder of their own.
Some of those are under versioncontrol, using subversion, and I have tortoiseSVN running here on my windows-machine.

This has worked brilliant for years. That is, until yesterday, when Dopus began crashing when trying to open some of the folders in a lister.

My "base" folder, R:\hosts displays perfectly. A folder like R:\hosts\cms.palustris.dk is also working. This folder is versioned using subversion and TortoiseSVN displays nice icons on it etc.
But, if i try to go into the folder R:\hosts\hjoerringnyplanteskole.dk dopus dies before showing any content on the folder. (Dies as in the program closes without further notice.)

I can get dopus to copy the folder R:\hosts\hjoerringnyplanteskole.dk including all subfolders. I can also rename this folder using Dopus. And, when renamed, dopus will gladly display the contents, without crashing.

But if I rename the folder back to the name hjoerringnyplanteskole.dk, dopus again crashes when going into this folder in a lister.

I am running Dopus 9.5.2.0 x64 on Windows 7 Home Premium x64. I tried reinstalling this, I tried downgrading to 9.5.0.0, upgraded again to 9.5.2.0, I tried reinstalling tortoiseSVN etc. No help, dopus still crashes on certain folders.

What I'm missing is some sort of logfile. I would like to know why it crashes on these folders. I suspect this has to do with tortoiseSVN, but that I cannot really verify either.

Any help at all?

FAQ: Crash, exit or high CPU when viewing a certain directory.

Dang, thought I'd already looked in the FAQ - obviously not. Sorry 'bout that.

Well, turns out that it was some of the columns shown for the format of this folder that caused the crash. Turning this column off, and everything is working again.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Which columns?

The "svn eol-style" as added by TortoiseSVN was one.

There might have been one more column added by tsvn in there, which I removed, but which I forgot about :frowning:

Just tried re-adding this SVN eol-style to a folder under versioncontrol - but now this gives no problems.

And I of course was resetting all my problematic folders when I was at it.

Just want to copy the crash.

I upgraded to Win7 recently, and after some weeks, today I tried to enter an old folder under SVN control.
DO crashes. When I rename the folder it goes well.

It all happens without having Tortoise installed.