Dopus Crashing

Dopus 9 has starting crashing upon right clicking anything. Can seem to fix it, did a complete uninstall/reinstall, still having trouble

screencast.com/t/BeoK4oZCtgD
screencast.com/t/VzuTJkt7HiP
screencast.com/t/W6GNIfSS6la

Any help to fix this is appreciated!

Try the FAQ: Crash, exit or high CPU usage when right-clicking certain files.

So far, none of these tips worked for me

The first two crashes are from context menu extensions. Did you try blocking them? Is that what led to the third crash?

If you restart Opus, which type of crash message do you get, the third generic message or one like the first two where it mentions a context menu extension?

Does it only happen when you right-click certain files, types of files, or files in certain folders?

Just to confirm, did you try turning on the Hide Windows items on file context menus (shift overrides) option?

Finally, do you have any context menus forced on using the Filetype CONTEXTFORCE stuff? (If you don't know what that means then ignore this question as no menus should be forced on by default.)

The messages i get are listed in order, when I right click, I get the first one, when I close that, I get the second one, when I close that, I get the third.

I did try turning on that option (Hide Windows items on file context menus (shift overrides))

No - to the third question

So you still see the same error messages when you have the Hide Windows items... option turned on?

That shouldn't happen since that option should mean that Opus does not call on the context menus which are being mentioned in those error messages.

What do you see in the debug output mentioned in the FAQ?