Dopus lag when selecting multiple files

It normally doesn't happen, but it does happen when find panel is on! It works fine when selecting files that are currently displayed on screen, but when I'm dragging my mouse down to scroll and select more, it starts to lag very badly.

Also its worth noting that generally whenever selecting more than few hundred files, the speed of scrolling and selecting slows down gradually.

After your previous thread, you will need to link your account if you want us to help you.

(I cannot reproduce the problem you describe in the latest version of Opus, either.)

[quote="leo"]After your previous thread, you will need to link your account if you want us to help you.

(I cannot reproduce the problem you describe in the latest version of Opus, either.)[/quote]

I know I have failed miserably in previous thread :blush: . I never got trolled so badly and I actually thought the file was actually real, because it looked so legit, like a real setup. Its first time I have failed on a fake file and I have installed so many different software pieces over years. Whoever made the file was a successful troll, although he didn't benefit from this at all since its just fake and not a virus at all and I didn't install it on real OS anyway.

Anyway you can't reproduce the problem, probably because you don't have icons set to 64x64 like I had before. Ever since I set it back to 48x48 like I always had, it doesn't happen anymore. I believe its a bug anyway, I doubt you will be able to solve this.

I'm not asking you to link your account because you got trolled; I'm asking because you were trying to use a pirate copy of Opus (whether intentionally or not).

Linking your account verifies that you have bought Opus and that it was just an accident that you were using a dodgy installer from a strange place.

I didn't try to use a pirate copy, I just wanted to install trial version of latest dopus version. I should had just run the update tool from dopus itself in first place, since I already had older version of dopus 10.

I'm still on 60 day trial that everyone can get for a major version, I not sure if you provide support for trial or not. I like dopus, but without flawless explorer replacement, its not that great and not really worth its money to me. The explorer replacement is still very buggy and doesn't work well with other software. If it has issues with software that is running it will take 30 seconds a open lister from shell instead miliseconds. I found quite few software like acronis true image, indie volume, drivermax and recently: pocket controler pro. Just for this reason I went to update dopus and I hoped It would solve, but nope it didn't. The slowdown of explorer replacement has been here since version 9 and probably even before. I don't know I started when there was 9.1. I would buy pro for the explorer replacement, but since explorer replacement has issues with random 3rd party programs, if they are running, I will probably just get the lite version of dopus after trial ends.

In this post from April 2012 you were running Opus 10, which is a lot more than 60 days.

Given that you have seemingly been having these problems with Opus for several years, and have obviously not yet bought it, maybe it's time to just move on to another file manager?

[quote="jon"]In this post from April 2012 you were running Opus 10, which is a lot more than 60 days.

Given that you have seemingly been having these problems with Opus for several years, and have obviously not yet bought it, maybe it's time to just move on to another file manager?[/quote]

Yes i was running dopus 10 around that date, but I that was on another computer. I recently got new one, so that is like OSRI (os reinstall) so I just downloaded trial version again.

Also I don't know why do I have to explain this. Consider this as a bug report, because this is a dopus bug after all. You can't help me with this problem and neither I do need solving it since my icons are about always set to 48x48 and not 64x64 where this issue occurs. Also I never really got help with that another problem, I was one who found out what is wrong and bypassed it (uninistalling another programs, that dopus have problems with, is not fixing the problem). Check out the thread where you were checking on me when I was using DOPUS 10 and you will see who found the "solution"

You've had more than enough time (and several trial periods) to decide if the program is worth buying.

Rather than buy it, you tried to install a pirate version and then blamed us and wasted our time with problems which turned out to be due to the pirate version being a fake/trojan which had nothing to do with us.

If you don't think Opus is worth buying then just stop using it. Nobody is forcing you to use the program.

If you do think Opus is worth buying then buy it, link your account, and we will support you.

We're not a charity and we don't donate our time to people who appear to be trying to rip-off our software.