Dopus not starting (freeze)

Hi. I have another issue with dopus not responding. This time more serious because I am not able to start the application. Process is visible but freezed.
Killing processes dopus and dopusrt didn't help. Still hanging on start.

I'll create dump file. Do you want me to send it through email or can I attach link to dump here?

Update:
After restart I had multiple empty listers opened (1 per each process kill in previous session). Win+E or any other method to start opus brings empty window with empty listers and no menu, toolbars, status bar etc. Dopus is responding and I was able to restore configuration from backup.

Update:
I've emailed dump to Leo.

Cheers,
Marcin

It doesn't look like Opus is the cause of the problem, only the victim.

Something on your system has put data into the clipboard in a way that requires that program to respond if the clipboard is inspected. When Opus inspects the clipboard (to see what type of data is in it), the other program is either not responding or taking a very long time to respond.

The dumps don't tell us which program is causing the problem, but it's likely to be whichever program you last told to put data into the clipboard.

If you can tell us what that program is, we might be able to add a workaround to detect its data on the clipboard and avoid querying it, but it's also something that program should fix itself, since it could cause anything that looks at the clipboard to hang.

I had started Visual Studio, Visual Code, P4V, Beyond Compare (this guy likes to parse clipboard content), Opera, but I'm not entirely sure if I had something more.
(I'm also using WIN+SHIFT+S to grab some screenshot in Windows10 - blaming the system is my best bet)
My main concern is dopus configuration corruption, but I understand that killing anything at startup (during reading configuration) can cause file damage.
Probably it would be nice to fallback to last good (or event default) configuration if program didn't start correctly (whatever it means in the context of the DOpus).
Thanks for the answer Leo.
Cheers.

Beyond Compare now adds Clipboard Compare by default. This might be interfering.

It's something that put data into the clipboard, not something that looks at the clipboard, so Beyond Compare probably isn't involved.

Yes, Win10 screen grab feature is better candidate.

I just realized that I was also connected to different machine through vpn and rdp. Probably if you copy anything to clipboard on remote desktop this data become available locally.