DOpus toolbar(s) at windows taskbar

There is the possibility to include custom toollbars (like nero-, encarta-, or windows-search or windows media player) into the windows taskbar. Wouldn't it be a good idea to have such a custom taskbar toolbar for DOpus with all it's configurable buttons and menus?

I'd like this too, although I probably wouldn't use it anymore. I've got a full Opus docked taskbar that's got too many buttons in it to be part of the main taskbar, but in the past I remember thinking it would be nice to have an Opus toolbar embedded in the main taskbar, like the QuickLaunch bar is.

Actually I use separate product for something similar (TrueLaunchBar- no competition so I give the name).

X.

It might also be worth mentioning that you can run Opus functions from the QuickLaunch bar by dragging them to it while in Customize mode. (That creates a .dcf file which can be launched outside of Opus to run Opus commands.)

That doesn't give you everything that a separate floating/docked Opus toolbar gives you (three buttons, menus, etc.) but it does let you run Opus commands from the main Windows taskbar which can come in handy.