Dopus with Virtual Dub button

I want to create simple button to convert avi files in virtual dub.

so i create button with:

cd F:\Grafika\VirtualDub
F:\Grafika\VirtualDub\VirtualDub.exe /i vd.script {filepath} {filepath|ext=map} /x

i select avi file click that button . virtual dub apears for a second and nothing happends. Any ideas?

from VD help file:
The /p flag tells VirtualDub to add a batch job using the current settings and the given source and destination filenames. The /b flag adds jobs to process an entire directory into another.

virtualdub /s mySettings.vcf /p source.avi dest.avi /x

Change the button type to MS-DOS Batch and then add a Pause command on a new line at the end. You should then see the error message that VirtualDub is (presumably) displaying and hopefully that will tell you what's wrong with the command line.

It'll probably be easier to work out the correct VirtualDub command line usig a command prompt, without involving Opus at all, before trying to turn that into an Opus button.

Here's a 3 button group. First a caveat: it expects Avisynth to frameserve to vdub (not limited to codec or cantainer then..)....that the setting you want vdub to use are save in the folder with the *.avs files as dubset.vcf.

this is set up to que the files, run the job(s) and finally clear the que after.

Maybe this will help.

Regards

<?xml version="1.0"?> <button backcol="none" display="label" textcol="none" type="menu"> <label>VirtualDub -AVS Frame Serve</label> <tip>AVsynth scripted</tip> <icon1>#newmenu</icon1> <button backcol="none" display="both" label_pos="right" textcol="none"> <label>VirtualDub - Send</label> <tip>VirtualDub - Send</tip> <icon1>C:\VirtualDub-1.7.6\VirtualDub.exe,0</icon1> <function type="batch"> <instruction>C:\VirtualDub-1.7.6\vdub /s {sourcepath}\dubset.vcf /p {sourcepath}{file|noext}.avs {sourcepath}!!{file|noext}.avi</instruction> <instruction>@nodeselect </instruction> </function> </button> <button backcol="none" display="both" textcol="none"> <label>VirtualDub - Run</label> <tip>VirtualDub - Run</tip> <icon1>#newcommand</icon1> <function type="batch"> <instruction>C:\VirtualDub-1.7.6\vdub /r</instruction> </function> </button> <button backcol="none" display="both" textcol="none"> <label>VirtualDub - Clear</label> <tip>VirtualDub - Clear</tip> <icon1>#newcommand</icon1> <function type="batch"> <instruction>C:\VirtualDub-1.7.6\vdub /c</instruction> </function> </button> </button>

[quote="jososign"]Here's a 3 button group. First a caveat: it expects Avisynth to frameserve to vdub (not limited to codec or cantainer then..)....that the setting you want vdub to use are save in the folder with the *.avs files as dubset.vcf.

this is set up to que the files, run the job(s) and finally clear the que after.

Maybe this will help.

Regards

<?xml version="1.0"?> <button backcol="none" display="label" textcol="none" type="menu"> <label>VirtualDub -AVS Frame Serve</label> <tip>AVsynth scripted</tip> <icon1>#newmenu</icon1> <button backcol="none" display="both" label_pos="right" textcol="none"> <label>VirtualDub - Send</label> <tip>VirtualDub - Send</tip> <icon1>C:\VirtualDub-1.7.6\VirtualDub.exe,0</icon1> <function type="batch"> <instruction>C:\VirtualDub-1.7.6\vdub /s {sourcepath}\dubset.vcf /p {sourcepath}{file|noext}.avs {sourcepath}!!{file|noext}.avi</instruction> <instruction>@nodeselect </instruction> </function> </button> <button backcol="none" display="both" textcol="none"> <label>VirtualDub - Run</label> <tip>VirtualDub - Run</tip> <icon1>#newcommand</icon1> <function type="batch"> <instruction>C:\VirtualDub-1.7.6\vdub /r</instruction> </function> </button> <button backcol="none" display="both" textcol="none"> <label>VirtualDub - Clear</label> <tip>VirtualDub - Clear</tip> <icon1>#newcommand</icon1> <function type="batch"> <instruction>C:\VirtualDub-1.7.6\vdub /c</instruction> </function> </button> </button> [/quote]

how can i import this buttons into my toolbar?

FAQ: How to add example buttons to your toolbars and menus.