Double-click the blank space of the file display bar to realize the request of different functions

The script I downloaded from the forum before worked fine in version 12, but failed in version 13.

In dopus, hold down Ctrl key and double-click the blank space of file display bar to open the option, hold down alt key and double-click the blank space of file display bar to open custom, hold down Shift key and double-click the blank space of file display bar to open the theme, hold down Ctrl and Shift key and double-click the blank space of file display bar to save the backup.
At the same time hold down the Ctrl key and alt key double-click the blank file display bar to restore the backup, at the same time hold down the Ctrl key, Shift key and alt key double-click the blank file display bar to open the backup Settings of js script how to write, there is a master can guide?

I have tried to use chatgpt to write js script, although clearly describes my needs, but the effect is not very ideal, version 13 may have a lot of unknown features, I hope someone can help me

just put the commands you want after the @output
The @output just outputs to the script log panel and can be removed.

@keydown:none
@output None

@keydown:shift
@output Shift

@keydown:ctrl
@output Ctrl

@keydown:alt
@output Alt

@keydown:ctrlalt
@output Ctrl + Alt

@keydown:ctrlshift
@output Ctrl + Shift

@keydown:altshift
@output Alt + Shift

@keydown:altshiftctrl
@output Ctrl + Alt + Shift

ChatGPT cannot write code. I don’t know where the idea it can came from, but it can’t. :slight_smile:

You haven’t told us what the script you downloaded is, so it’s difficult for us to assist.

That is, this script on the forum, version 13 is not as well supported as version 12Double-click script

The way the background events work has changed, as there's now an event for each qualifier key (shift, alt, ctrl).

That also means you shouldn't need that script in most situations. You can assign commands to the events directly in Preferences, as seen in GalaxyHub's post.

Thank you very much. This feature is really great.