Drag tabs

I did search for this and couldn't find it in the forums. Is there a way to drag a tab from one viewer to another? We use horizontal display. So that tab would get moved, removed from the top pane and added to the bottom, I guess.

• John David Hutton

You can do this already: Drag a tab by its icon.

(Dragging by the label is like dragging the folder; dragging the icon is like dragging the tab. Similarly, you get different menus depending on which you right-click. It's not obvious at first, but it is useful to be able to have both actions available.)

[quote="nudel"]You can do this already: Drag a tab by its icon.

(Dragging by the label is like dragging the folder; dragging the icon is like dragging the tab. Similarly, you get different menus depending on which you right-click. It's not obvious at first, but it is useful to be able to have both actions available.)[/quote]

Hah! Nudel, this program just kicks all kinds of ass. I didn't even know you could save groups. I'll have to read the entire manual sometime when I'm feeling brave. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the answer on that, I'm feeling kind of stupid I didn't figure that one out on my own. :slight_smile:

• John David Hutton