Drive buttons

Considering a move from DOpus 6 to DOpus 9 and trying the demo on one machine, I need some assistance. With DO6 I always have a dual vertical screen with the drive buttons in a window down the center (between the two vertical listers). I have been unable to duplicate this arrangement with DO 9. For the life of me I cannot find the settings or option to have a moveable drive button bar. I get the drive button listed in the bar at the top of the screen but would perfer to be able to detach it and move wherever. Hope this is fairly clear as to what I want/need to do. Any assistance appreciated.

Go in customize mode & look in the tool bar tab. If you chose the appropriate entry, you can chose "vertical" (at the bottom) for you toolbar.

Or make a button or shortcut with following code:

Toolbar NAME=images STATE=center TOGGLE LOCAL

This will toggle the toolbar between two listers vertically.

[quote="abr"]Go in customize mode & look in the tool bar tab. If you chose the appropriate entry, you can chose "vertical" (at the bottom) for you toolbar.

Or make a button or shortcut with following code:

Toolbar NAME=images STATE=center TOGGLE LOCAL

This will toggle the toolbar between two listers vertically.[/quote]

Sorry, i forgot to say, that "images" (in NAME=images) is only a placeholder. It should be the name of your tool bar, of course.

To get a toolbar between the file panes simply drag it into that place. If you don't see a grip on the left (or top) of your toolbars then they must be locked in position; either enter Customize more or right-click the empty part of one of them and uncheck "Lock the Toolbars."