Drive letters in path bar

Hi

I would like to have the drives as letters in the pathbar of DO11, left of the path where the blue arrows are.
I've invested some time to search in the forum but couldn't find a solution that worked. Is that possible at all?

I remember that I've seen some threads about installing icon sets with drive letters. Would that be a way to go?

Thanks
Roger

Here's an image (might be easier to understand).
In case of the drive icons I would like to have the drive letter, the icon itself is not that important.

By default, the File Display toolbar has images forced on, and labels forced off.

You can change this via Settings -> Customize. Select File Display in the list on the left (don't worry that it isn't ticked; it's not loaded like a normal toolbar).

Then change where it says Image State: on and Label State: off so that both say default.

Depending on how the drive buttons were added, that may be all you need to do. If not, please edit the button that adds the drive buttons and tell us which command it currently runs.

(For anyone who would rather put the letters into the icons themselves, which is what I do myself, HDD Letter Icons explains how to do that.)

Thank you Leo, both your solution worked!
I'm using now the same solution you prefer :wink: